The PDF feature allows you to display PDFs through your app. This feature is useful if you want to showcase business flyers, service menus, and even reports.
This article provides information about uploading PDF files including the size limit.
- The maximum size is 6MB per file, ideally, the file should be less than 2mb to optimise loading times.
- If you run into problems related to our size limitation for PDF upload, use PDF editing software, such as one of the many free apps available online, to reduce the size of the file or to split your file into smaller parts.
In the Content section, you can rename the feature and upload your own PDFs.
- Under the Screen Info section, change the Screen/Feature Name or leave it as is. This will be the name that appears in your app's feature menu (e.g., use "Menu" or "PDF").
- Under the Documents section, click on Add PDF.
- Complete the fields below, then click on the Add button. Repeat Steps 1-3 for each PDF document.
- Drag the PDF file to the space provided. Then, select Add PDF to upload a PDF. You can also paste the URL of the PDF's location on the Type the URL field.
- PDF Name: Type a PDF name for the document in this field.
- Allow Printing: Toggle this on if you want to allow the printing of the PDF from within the app.
- Choose a section where you want to save your PDF by clicking on the drop-down. You can also opt to Create New Section Title if you prefer a different section name. Type your preferred section name in the provided field.
- Click on the Add button to add your PDF file.
- Click on Save at the top right when you are done.